Winter Session is run by Roy Katz and Tanya Fleisher out of a storefront workshop on the north side of Chicago. Their ongoing mission is to design and produce thoughtful, well made things in a responsible manner. For them this means finding a balance between utilitarian function, aesthetic appeal, and real world durability, using sustainable materials and production methods. They work hard to create affordable, high quality products meant to last.
- 20 oz. waxed cotton canvas
- 2 interior accessory pockets reinforced with antique brass rivets
- 1 interior D-ring key holder
- 1 exterior magazine pocket w/ snap closure
- 2 exterior end pockets (can carry a water or wine bottle)
- 1 exterior accessory pocket
- Leather tab closure w/ button stud
- Detachable leather shoulder strap w/ antique brass hardware
- H 14" x W 16" x D 7"
- Made in the Chicago